Price Loss Coverage Program (PLC) in Trego County, Kansas, 1995-2021

Subsidy Recipients 1 to 20 of 908

Recipients of Price Loss Coverage Program (PLC) from farms in Trego County, Kansas totaled $14,640,000 in from 1995-2021.

Rank Recipient
(* ownership information available)
Location Price Loss Coverage Program (PLC)
1K-c FarmsRansom, KS 67572$479,967
2Windholz Farms LLCOgallah, KS 67656$382,587
3Craig CrosslandWakeeney, KS 67672$352,332
4Moden FarmsWakeeney, KS 67672$329,561
5John NilhasWakeeney, KS 67672$300,596
6Glennis Billinger-glennis And Elizabeth BillingerWakeeney, KS 67672$295,978
7Terry L WaltCollyer, KS 67631$251,597
8Keevin C NewcomerOgallah, KS 67656$242,399
9Werth FarmsEllis, KS 67637$241,394
10Riedel Farms IncWakeeney, KS 67672$230,444
11Lloyd Mccall TrustWakeeney, KS 67672$224,284
12Struss Farms LLCWakeeney, KS 67672$211,890
13Pete FlaxRansom, KS 67572$184,525
14Custer Farms LLCHays, KS 67601$183,049
15Bradley D HarveyCollyer, KS 67631$179,442
16Keller Bros IncEllis, KS 67637$179,012
17Mike SchneiderCollyer, KS 67631$171,683
18Mary Lou NewcomerOgallah, KS 67656$168,653
19The Bank **Winona, KS 67764$162,725
20Brian J WaltCollyer, KS 67631$162,520

* USDA data are not "transparent" for many payments made to recipients through most cooperatives. Recipients of payments made through most cooperatives, and the amounts, have not been made public. To see ownership information, click on the name, then click on the link that is titled Ownership Information.

** EWG has identified this recipient as a bank or lending institution that received the payment because the payment applicant had a loan requiring any subsidy payments go to the lender first. In 2019, the information provided to EWG by USDA began to include the entity that received the payment, rather than the person or entity that applied for it, which was previously provided. This move to shield subsidy recipients from disclosure enables USDA to further evade taxpayer accountability. Six percent of subsidy dollars went to banks, lending institutions, or the Farm Service Agency.”

Next >>


Farm Subsidies Education